Operation: Valour 2022
In support of Valour Park Association
Date: September 17th 2022
Location: Total Offroad Experience
0800 Check In, Chrono and Admin
1000 Briefing and team deploy (NOTE; briefing and game start is flexible by +30mins)
1100 Objective based game play until 1700hrs
1730 Endex and raffle draws
– Reference Frontline Milsim TACSOP for general game rules:
The following exceptions have been made for OP Valour:
– 1.64j for All Weapons EXCEPT Bolt Action Rifles
– 2.28j for Bolt Action Rifles ONLY
– All chronoing will be measured using .30g BBs (Please bring an empty magazine when chronoing)
All frequencies used are FRS frequencies, please ensure you have radios that are programmed with FRS 1-14. Channels are issued on the day on your player cards.
– YELLOW – Chemical Smoke Only. Issued and used by Admins. Players may NOT bring their own YELLOW smoke.
– ALL OTHER COLOURS – Concealment
– Players can use any colour of smoke during the duration of the game, only ISSUED yellow smokes may be used as part of a game mission.
-Players who are caught in YELLOW smoke are considered infected and can only shoot OFFHAND. This means if you normally fire your gun with your right hand, you may now ONLY use your left hand. This effect is removed by a medic or when respawning at your main base.
Vehicles are used as a roaming patrol throughout the game scenario and are not affiliated with any one team. They will engage any player in the field from any faction without warning. If you see the patrolling vehicles (ALWAYS led by a Haglund tracked vehicle) retreat and find cover.
Vehicles CAN NOT pass through YELLOW smoke, if the convoy stops they will NOT fire for the duration of the smoke and can be “looted”.
DO NOT LAY IN ROAD WAYS. Some vehicles have limited vision, if you hear a vehicle, clear the road!
Players may not enter or climb on vehicles!
Limited team medics are in play this year and will be issued a medic pack containing items used to heal or revive players. The Outcast team do NOT have medics.
Once you are shot you MUST drop to the floor and wait a 3 minute bleed out time.
During this time, you are considered downed and an enemy player can remove ONE of your teams tags and turn it in for points.
- It is recommended that you wear a watch to ensure fairness when counting to 3minutes.
- During this time your teams medic can use a bandage to revive you.
- If you are downed again you must respawn at your main base.
- When you respawn at your main base, remove the bandage so your medics can restock.
-Each team only has ONE main spawn point. Use your medics wisely to fight for extended periods in far away areas.
-If you loot a biohazard bag for items, or cross into a WHITE TAPED Biohazard area, you are now INFECTED and must adhere to the offhand shooting rule explained in the ‘smoke’ section.
-Only items in the field marked with your teams logo can be looted. Keep the game fair and do not touch other teams items!
-DO NOT MOVE ITEMS! Unless you are told to take something somewhere, leave objects where they are!
WEAPONS AND AMMO
– There are no ammo limits.
– No weapons restrictions (faction/era specific etc).
– No grenade limits. (Except smoke colour limitations)
– No mandatory packing/kit list
– All weaponry will be limited to SEMI AUTO ONLY. Full auto is allowed if you are running an LMG or designated machine gun. Players designated to use full auto will do so with courtesy and respect. (burst fire, max 2 seconds)
Players may NOT use fireworks, bangers or anything that is modified beyond its original design. This includes adding BB’s to Thunder B/V products!
If you are unsure, consult the game organiser.
Be aware, Admins may be using products you are not familiar with including blanks, airborne flares/bangers, oversized smoke and pyrotechnic devices.
Safety is of upmost importance. If anyone is found violating the rules, they will be removed from the game and sent home.